VPN Hot News Headlines | NEW! Chicago and UK server more series of IP's added View Server
1) We agree on a day and time when you will be available and next to your computer and have access to the Internet, and schedule your remote support session. Please make sure you’ll be able to stay online for at least 30 minutes.
2) You go to the TeamViewer website and download a TeamViewer client for your operational system: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/index.aspx. All you have to do is download it.
3) You come online, contact us via Live Support Chat at the right-bottom corner of out home page vpn4all.com and indicate that you are ready for your TeamViewer session.
4) Our Technical Support Team will ask you to start the TeamViewer application that you’ve downloaded in advance.
5) Once you start the application, you will see your TeamViewer ID and Password. You will then send (via Live Support Chat) your TeamViewer ID and Password to our Technical Support Team. Once you get your TeamViewer ID and Password, don’t postpone sending them to our Technical Support Team as they will expire quickly for your own protection.
6) Our Technical Support Team will then use the TeamViewer ID and Password you provided to them to establish a secure remote connection with your computer.
7) Our Technical Support Team will then perform troubleshooting of your VPN4ALL software and make it work for you.
8) Once your VPN4ALL software works, our Technical Support Team will terminate the remote connection with your computer. You can then delete the TeamViewer application.
For more information we refer you to the website of TeamViewer: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/res/pdf/first_steps_spontaneous_support_en.pdf.
Is the information incorrect or does it contradict what we say somewhere else at the site? These FAQs are a work in progress and unfortunately as a result our product updates and network changes we can't always get it right instantly in all the FAQs. Please let us know if you see something incorrect and we'll do everything we can to straighten out the misleading bits and pieces! None of these FAQs answer your question? Search our Knowledgebase or Ask Support.