VPN Hot News Headlines | NEW! Chicago and UK server more series of IP's added View Server
1. Install the software with Admin permission (right-click on the VPN4AllSetup.exe file and select "Run as Administrator"), reboot your PC and start VPN4ALL with Admin permission (right-click on the VPN4ALL Desktop Icon and select "Run as Administrator". The program will then start and Windows will request your permission to use the program. Click on yes and run the program.)
2. Login into your Client Area- use the URL & password that we sent to your email address.
3. In your Client Area, you can find your VPN4ALL Trial License Number - copy it (Ctrl + C).
5. Insert the License Number you copied into your VPN4ALL software (Ctrl +V), and click Activate. Your VPN4ALL is ready to connect!
6. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter J- for latest VPN4ALL news and updates.
Is the information incorrect or does it contradict what we say somewhere else at the site? These FAQs are a work in progress and unfortunately as a result our product updates and network changes we can't always get it right instantly in all the FAQs. Please let us know if you see something incorrect and we'll do everything we can to straighten out the misleading bits and pieces! None of these FAQs answer your question? Search our Knowledgebase or Ask Support.